Low Carb Shredded Chicken Tacos
If you are looking for ways to keep your carb consumption down, then I recommend you try this easy to cook recipe! The biggest challenge is keeping the romaine leaves from tearing! I hope you like it!
Recipe: Low Carb Shredded Tacos
- Chicken breast (however many you want)
- 1 teaspoon of Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- Large romaine lettuce leaves
- Taco fixins of your choice
1. Bake or boil chicken until cooked through, then pull apart to shred to small pieces.
2. Add shredded chicken to a frying pan and add taco seasoning and lemon juice
3. On medium heat, stir until chicken is coated with seasoning then cover and stir occasionally until extra liquid is gone and chicken is dry. Careful not to burn!
4. Remove from heat and fill large romaine lettuce leaves with the chicken and your choice of extras
Like this recipe? Get a free recipe and an additional health tip, just by signing up for the health tip of the week! Enjoy!