1 Week Sugar Detox/Cleanse
Sometimes, when you fall off on healthy eating the best thing to do is detoxify your body with a cleanse! Next week I will be doing a cleanse from Monday-Friday! My diet habits haven't been great this summer, and 5 days sugar free with a diet rich in vegetables will be a great way to recenter my focus, and get back on track!
Take a look at the details of the cleanse, and I hope you can join me in the temporary suffering! You will feel refreshed when its all over with and 5 days isn't that long!
1. Drink 1 gallon of water/day
2. No refined sugar or processed foods
3. Coffee is allowed but no creamer or sugar
4. 1 Green Smoothie each day
5. Fats Allowed- unsalted/unflavored nuts, almonds, and avocados
6. Proteins Allowed- Egg Whites, Salmon, Tuna, and Alive N vibrant protein powder or green protein powder
7. No fruit after 6 pm
Breakfast- 2 pieces of fruit, protein shake, 10 almonds, 30 ounces of water
Snack- 10 almonds, 1 cup of broccoli with Italian dressing, 20 ounces of water
Lunch- Salad, Italian Dressing, 2 pieces of fruit, Avocado, Carrots, 30 Ounces of water
Snack- 10 almonds, spinach, 1 piece of fruit 20 ounces of water
Dinner- Vegetable Protein Shake, Mixed Vegetables sautéed in olive oil, 20 almonds, 30 ounces of water
Just remember its only for a short amount of time and you will feel great once you get in the habit of following the guidelines.